Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Roller Coaster

This experience definitely has been a roller coaster! JD has been on three antibiotics and the Doctors only want to send him home on one. They thought they had identified the bacteria causing the problem, but they aren't sure now. They want to grow one more culture to make sure what is causing the infection. Because of that JD probably won't be released today, but likely tomorrow. At that point we will take JD home and wait until he has been on the antibiotics for a total of three weeks and then come back for the surgery.

JD is doing great. We are so appreciative of all the support we are receiving. We are grateful for you prayers and concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment