JD's surgery will most likely postponed this Friday because he has meningitis again. For now they are leaving him in St. George at Dixie Regional Medical Center to treat it. JD is such a strong boy, and is doing OK dealing with it.
Please continue to pray for JD's fast recovery.
We love you JD!
Monday, February 28, 2011
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Admitted to Hospital
Jay Dee was admitted to the pediatrics floor at Dixie Regional Medical Center for tonsillitis and a sinus infection. He will remain there through the weekend. He is doing OK today. He doesn't want to eat, but DeAnna is distracting him with wii games and sneaking bites in here and there. Please continue to keep JD in your prayers!
The surgery is still scheduled for March 4th as long as JD is healthy by then.
The surgery is still scheduled for March 4th as long as JD is healthy by then.
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Surgery is scheduled.
JayDee is doing really well. He is back to normal on the Rocephin. He gets it in his picc line every day. His surgery is scheduled for March fourth, and he needs to be up there by the 3rd.
We are doing good and appreciate the thoughts and prayers from everyone.
DeAnna
Don't forget to join us this Monday for dinner at Red Robin. 5-8 Come have a fun family night with friends. 10% of purchases will be donated to the Cluff family.
Amanda
We are doing good and appreciate the thoughts and prayers from everyone.
DeAnna
Don't forget to join us this Monday for dinner at Red Robin. 5-8 Come have a fun family night with friends. 10% of purchases will be donated to the Cluff family.
Amanda
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Yay!
JD was released from the hospital tonight. The Cluff family will be heading home to St. George tentatively on Friday. Hip Hip HOORAYYYY!!!
Roller Coaster
This experience definitely has been a roller coaster! JD has been on three antibiotics and the Doctors only want to send him home on one. They thought they had identified the bacteria causing the problem, but they aren't sure now. They want to grow one more culture to make sure what is causing the infection. Because of that JD probably won't be released today, but likely tomorrow. At that point we will take JD home and wait until he has been on the antibiotics for a total of three weeks and then come back for the surgery.
JD is doing great. We are so appreciative of all the support we are receiving. We are grateful for you prayers and concern.
JD is doing great. We are so appreciative of all the support we are receiving. We are grateful for you prayers and concern.
Things can change in just one second. I was happy and now I am devastated. JD has to have brain surgery again in 2 weeks. AHHH I am gonna scream. Heaven help us!
JD is sooo happy to get out of here tomorrow. Me too :DPoor kid doesn't know what is to come. I can't tell him or he will worry for 2 weeks.
Thanks for the strength and courage!
DeAnna
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Continued from last post...
He was so calm that one nurse thought he was already sedated! He is doing so well. We are sooo proud of him. Our only concern is to find where and if there is a leak of spinal fluid and to take care of that. We feel some docs have been drag...ging their feet a little so it is frustrating. We want to make sure that this won't ever happen again. We will continue giving him antibiotics in his PICC line after we leave here. I think for another week? He is still on 3 heavy antibiotics and the docs are deciding right now which ONE will be the best for him to take.
Subscribe to:
Posts (Atom)